Thank you for your interest in visiting Qatar National Library. Advanced booking for a school visit is required if you would like a librarian to provide an informative experience.
Prior to your booking, we kindly ask you to read the following instructions:
- Please fill out the online form with the required information (*).
- School visit requests can only be done through the online booking system.
- Each school may register one slot for either primary or secondary level per month. This condition is in place to give other schools across Qatar a chance to book a visit.
- You have to book 2 weeks prior to your visit date.
- Each school is allowed to bring one class (approximately 30 students).
- Mondays and Wednesdays are allocated for kindergarten and primary levels; Sundays and Tuesdays are for secondary levels.
- Each school will automatically get a confirmation number once the online booking has been successfully processed. Please ensure that you have your confirmation number prior to visiting the Library.
- Schools are requested to check the online booking system from time to time to see available openings in future months.
- The Library has the right to cancel any bookings in case there is missing information provided by the representatives. The Library staff will notify the school or the representative for any canceled booking.
- For any cancelations, please notify the Library two days before the scheduled visit at [email protected]
- For any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]